PetStep Folding Dog Ramp
The PetStep II Folding Dog Ramp helps your pet overcome stairs, vehicles, and furniture - Perfect for dogs that struggle with jumping!
Simply unfold the ramp and prop one end against a truck bed, vet table, or top step. Dogs can walk up or down at a gentle incline, instead of struggling, jumping, or being lifted. With its sturdy structure and rubberized surface, this dog ramp helps reduce arthritis and dysplasia pain, lowers the chances of injury, and cuts down on back strain.
The nonslip grip is compatible with virtually all edges. In addition to its primary function, the PetSTEP Dog Ramp has a number of secondary uses.
Advanced composite plastic construction holds up to 500 pounds (227kg) capacity, and is sturdy enough for humans.
Designed to be rust-free and to float. The pet ramp measures 70”(177cm) x 17”(43cm) and comes assembled. A latching mechanism keeps it closed between uses.
The PetStep II Folding Dog Ramp is easy to open and close plus it's lightweight - weighs only 18.5 pounds (8.4kg). The new non-slip surface is great going up and down. No slipping and sliding. The rubberized ribbed surface on the ramp grabs dirt, resulting in less dirt inside your vehicle. Easy clean up with soap and water. The PetStep II Dog Ramp accommodates a vehicle height of up to 37”(94cm).
- Non-slip ridged rubber surface. Soft on Paws
- Superior traction wet or dry;
- Opens and closes in seconds
- Weighs only 18.5 pounds (8.4kg)
- Holds up to 500 pounds (227kg)
- Safely holds any weight dog
- Reduces arthritis & Dysplasia pain
- Portable (ergonomic handles on both sides)
- Floats in water, will not sink
- No materials used that can trap odours
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- Will not rust or corrode, washes with soap & water
- Folded: 36"(91cm) L x 17"(43cm) W x 5.75"(14.6cm) H
- Unfolded: 70"”(177cm) L x 17"(43cm) W x 2.5"(6.35cm) H