Urban Trail Adjustable Dog Harness
Designed after sled dog harnesses, our Alpine Outfitters Urban Trail® Adjustable Harness is made to center the pulling force on your dog’s chest instead of the neck. It is crafted with wide, soft but strong, heavy-duty Polypro webbing (rated at 600 lbs - 272kg) break strength), and fully padded with durable premium Polartec® Fleece to maximize your dog’s safety and comfort. Available in four sizes, adjustable around the torso and neck for excellent sizing flexibility.
Key Features & Benefits
- Premium Quality: Expertly crafted in the USA using only the finest materials.
- Safety: Pulling force is on the chest, not the dog's neck for comfort, safety and ease of breathing.
- Comfort: 100% padded with the highest quality, breathable, temperature neutral and moisture resistant fleece (Polartec® 300), leaves no bare webbing or buckle exposed to the dog to prevent chafing and abrasions while providing maximum comfort and safety.
- Control & Easy Lift: Padded back strap is an effective traffic handle for control when you need it, and it assists in helping senior and arthritic dogs that need help getting up stairs, in the car, etc.
- Versatile, Four Points of Attachment: Features two nickel-plated steel Attachment Rings, one at back and one at the front to dissuade pulling and provide control versatility. Plus Attachment Rings are included on both sides for biking options.
- Flexible Sizing: Four sizes, adjustable at the Neck and Girth.
- Simple On & Off: Once sized, simply slide overhead, snapback buckle.
- Easy Care: Machine washable, air dry.
- Veterinarian Recommended: Dog World Magazine, Sept. 2011.
- Designed to work with the Alpine Outfitters Urban Trail® Pack
Small: Girth 18-24" (46-61cm), Weight 15-35 lbs (7-16kg)
Medium: Girth 24-29" (61-74cm), Weight 35-55 lbs (16-25kg)
Large: Girth 28-33" (71-84cm), Weight 55-85 lbs (25-39kg)
Extra Large: Girth 31-36" (79-91cm), Weight 85-105 lbs (39-47kg)